31.5.05

Still that same old Shawn

So I spoke to Shawn on Sunday morning. I, of course, asked him when Susie was due (She's past due and will have labor induced this Thursday if nothing happens between now and then). I also asked about the new house and if there was anything else new to report. He mentioned his mother had visited. Not very exciting. But today I came home and in my mail I found a WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT from him and Susie. So apparently when I asked, "What's up?" having gotten married two days earlier seemed to have slipped his mind. Like I said: same old Shawn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha Quinn said...

Actually, Dom and I just took a look at the announcement and they actually got married APRIL 29, so they've been hitched over a month! Congrats to those crazy kids. I hope we get to see them (and the kid) this weekend...

12:16 AM

 
Blogger Martha Quinn said...

Dom and I have been married for 6 months. SURPRISE!!!!

11:29 PM

 
Blogger Sweatpants Money said...

hahahahahahahahaha! awesome.

1:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home