18.5.05

Sunday, May 22

So what's the most metal thing each of you has done in the past month? If your answer wasn't, "Go see a heavy metal band at a local club or bar" then perhaps you should consider seeing Dead Men Dreaming at Don Hill's this Sunday. What's so special about Dead Men Dreaming? Well, my brother is in the band. Other attractions that night are:
-Members of the extended Riccobono clan. Feel free to stare awkwardly at them. Throw popcorn or some other small snack food if you so desire.
-DMD will be followed eventually by a Motely Crue cover band. This will coincide with a raffle in which you could win a brand new Nikki Six signature series bass guitar. I know you want one of those!
-Depending on the size of my group, we may get a free meel out of the deal by meeting up with my dad and a few of his office cronies before hand.
The bottom line is the band goes on at 8:15, I'll be there, and I haven't seen any of you suckers in q while. If you're in, let me know because I have tickets that are good for $5 admission as opposed to $10 at the door.

Jefe out

2 Comments:

Blogger Saucy Intruder said...

I can't make it. This weekend is going to be a futile attempt to distinguish myself from my classmates.

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Martha Quinn said...

Last night Dom says to me, "So are we going to Richie's show on Sunday?" And of course I have no idea what he's talking about because, while he's known about this for a while, he never mentioned it to me. But now that I know the deets, I AM SO THERE! That guitar is MINE bitches.

10:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home