3.3.05

Speaking of the 345 wall...

So I went down to Stuy today for a meeting for one of the opposition parties in the UFT. The meeting was in room 740, possibly because someone wanted to use the most random room in the building. Or maybe it had something to do with the oodles of adolescents strewn about practicing for Sing! Anyway, I spoke to the UFT chapter chair at Stuyvesant. Apparantly not the most wonderful place in the world to work under Stanley Teitel. The administration is overbearing, petty, and plays favorites constantly.

No, this probably isn't as interesting as Bo Duke's package, but I felt I needed to make some contribution to our illustrious blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Saucy Intruder said...

A google "I'm feeling lucky" search of "Stanley Teitel" and package yielded the following

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Sweatpants Money said...

was it weird being back in the building? has it changed any? did you stop an escalator just for old time's sake? as much as i'd like go go back to that building, i'd LOVE to go back to the old stuy building...

10:24 AM

 
Blogger Lorem Ipsum said...

It wasn't THAT weird since I had been in the building two years ago for a math team coaches meeting. But, yes it still feels a little off. I forgot how institutionally bright the whole building is, which I view as a plus since Dewey is dreary as hell. It really is pretty much the same, right down to flyers for the world's nerdiest clubs ever all over the walls.

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home