28.2.05

Menlovian

It turns out that one of my classmates has been blogging his experiences (legal, sexual, fecal) on menlovian.blogspot.com, and he cited our blog as a fellow BLSer's blog. yay. Slightly inaccurate, but appreciated. Now we just need some content... hrm..

EDIT: Menlovian is a reference to a case: Vaughn v. Menlove where the defendant (Menlove) stacked his hayrick too high. It subsequently caught fire (think of the haystack like a compost heap) and his neighbor's house caught on fire. He sued Menlove, and hence the suit. Menlove's torts professor, while discussing some exceptionally stupid activity, referred to it as: "Menlovian". The author of menlovian.blogspot.com (who has successfully managed to keep his identity a secret from most of BLS) considers himself to be performing in a 'menlovian' manner in school, and chose his self-deprecating (and hilarious) name accordingly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Saucy Intruder said...

I am not hiding my identity. And I'm also not deluding myself into thinking that Menlove is as clever as he says he is at keeping his secret. :)

And I know that Jed is not menlove, but if he was, the irony would be astounding! Since Jed had a day or two on the345wall himself back in the day. In which case my high school would be overly represented in the blogosphere.

12:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in that case, who are are? who is menlove? and who's got the herb?

1:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i mean, who are you?

1:42 AM

 
Blogger Saucy Intruder said...

well, I may not be hiding it, anonymous, but I'm certainly not going to make it that easy for you! :)

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home