4.2.05

It all comes back to 345 (only this time it's not chambers st.)

Further details regarding the case:

Sommer is Lambda Legal's lead attorney on the case, Hernandez v. Robles. Jeffrey S. Trachtman and Norman C. Simon of the New York City law firm, Kramer Levin, are co-counsel on the case.

Jeff Tractman, an attorney at Kramer Levin, is the man I interviewed with at the beginning of the year. Why? you ask? because I knew who he was.

He is singlehandedly responsible for the underground nature of the Stuyvesant Voice

I think I'm going to send him a congratulatory email! :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Sweatpants Money said...

not too long ago, i was at my parents' house, cleaning out my portion of their attic. i found a bunch of old voices, (the ones i wrote for, and some i hadn't). boy, was i surprised by how unfunny they were in hindsight. which is why i left them up in the attic. with hugo, who was (all together, now) too crazy for boy's town... and too much of a boy for crazytown.

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home