2.2.05

The Hooters of Haircutters

While all of you cool kids were hanging out by "the 345 wall," I was becoming a woman in Hickory Corners. Oh the memories... driving around a cornfield in a busted-up yellow Chevette... buying a bloodstained KISS shirt at a hick garage sale... being brought before the school board for interviewing a lesbian for the school paper... watching my brother be forced to help a redneck bludgeon a deer to death with a tire iron (admittedly, I'd started it all by hitting it with my mom's Windstar). I could go on for hours, but for now, I'll simply pose the question: JEALOUS??? HUH???!!!! JEALOUS!!??? I thought so.

Don't think that the fun stopped when I "made it out," as they say. Thanks to a reliable network of auntie-nieces, daddy-uncles and grandpa-nephews, I keep up with the hometown haps. Some of you have already heard about the current push for "Intelligent Design" in science class at my old high school. But that is for another day, another entry... for today, I thought I'd share a little bit of the plucky entrepreneurial spirit that the good people of West Michigan are known for. Introducing...
Cuutie Cuts


1 Comments:

Blogger Lorem Ipsum said...

But does a haircut at Cuutie Cuts come with a "happy ending"? If it does, then I wanna buy stock in this baby!

9:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home